Saturday, December 7, 2013

Outback Steakhouse, North Strathfield

Outback Steakhouse

It took almost 2 hours to drive from Fairfield area to North Strathfield on a Saturday night. Both the M4 and Hume Hwy were full of traffic after an accident on the M4. You can imagine by then, after working 8 hours and 2 hours of travelling, how hungry I was. Luckily, it was a 21st dinner so there was a table reserved. My mates had ordered and finished their entrees, with mains on their way. As soon as I sat, I ordered a ribeye steak with mashed potato and caesar salad. Menu here

Caesar Salad
Found this to be unexpectedly overpowering with garlic. It was nice but ended up with garlic breath.

10 oz Ribeye with Mashed Potato - $30.95 
Grilled Scallops (4 Pcs) - $9.95
Of course the steak here would be the best here right, considering their name. I opted for the 10oz ribeye so I could order sides (grilled scallops). I had chosen medium well for my steak and it is perfect. It wasn't as chewy as I thought and it is tender. Oh my god. Best piece of steak! (I've had so far)
The mashed potato is creamy and buttery but a bit sticky, from the type of potato they used. The grilled scallops were moist and delish!

Outback Steakhouse
Address: Level 1, 3 George Street, North Strathfield 2137
More info here.

Tam x

No comments:

Post a Comment